Thursday, June 30, 2011

SwissGear Elite Series Extra Large 5,200 cu. in. Backpacking / Hiking Backpack - Orange

SwissGear Elite Series Extra Large 5,200 cu. in. Backpacking / Hiking Backpack - Orange



Technical Details
- Color: Orange. Extra large capacity of 5,200 cu. in. Size: 30" x 14" x 9"
- Top load design with floating top lid and divided mail compartment. Easy to access items near the bottom of the backpack
- Large side pockets. Built-in rain cover. Breathable, padded back panel with curved shoulder straps
- Convenient shoulder pocket keeps GPS or cell phone handy
- Hydration ready. Fully adjustable suspension system



I got mine from backpack Club's suggestion and it absolutely was a wonderful value for this superb backpack. I really love a number of the additional options this bag has that my different baggage do not have (I will be providing one amongst my son's my recent bag, this baby is MINE!!!).

Things that I like:
Firstly there is a little zipper located at rock bottom of the bag near your back that holds the included rain-cover!
I love that there's a carrying handle thus you will carry it sort of a duffel bag - my recent bag incorporates a handle close to the shoulder straps however I really have to elevate my arm whereas carrying it thus it wont drag on the bottom, this one i do not got to elevate I simply got to grasp that is much easier on my arms when that factor is loaded up.
There also are many tightening straps with sturdy connectors.


It has many nice zippered pockets to store doo-dads in.
There is alittle slit close to the highest of the pack that your water hose will match through for hydration

I love the reflective cloth and once I compared it within the dark to my recent pack this factor lite up am passionate about it had electrical power, and even when my flashlight wasn't pointing directly at it you may still CLEARLY see it finding out lightweight even from indirect sources. Would be nice if god-forbid we've got to hike in the dead of night with companions, they will a minimum of see me.
There's a sleeve pocket right next to your back within the bag to carry your water carrier (water bladder) - good location as a result of water is one amongst the heaviest stuff you got to carry and reaching to carry it in that spot is sweet weight distribution.

And better of all it feels comfy on my back. I actually have the green/gray/black one and that i Like it! cannot wait to travel backpacking!
I recently used this pack on a foreign job web site, and was able to handle approximately 80lbs. per trip, in and out of our job web site. Fantastic pack! Well well worth the purchase price! quick access pockets and lots of space to hook and strap extra equipment. My wife owns same pack, however totally different color. terribly Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Where you accepting foreign orders.? How about the shipping.?
    I'm looking for a backpack for our outing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Big Backpacks

    ReplyDelete