Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PEGASUS from SwissGear by Wenger Computer Backpack

Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack

Technical Details

    * Comp-u-flex computer pocket, Quik Pocket, iPod/MP3 Player Pocket, Essentials Organizer
    * Air-Flow Back Padding, Shock Absorbing Shoulder Straps, Case Base Stabilizer Platform





I've had this backpack for per week and took it directly on a visit to Vancouver. It's engineered sturdy and it's sturdy too! the additional compartments on it created me feel queenly initially however I soon learned to like them, you'll compartmentalize all of your stuff and keep them accessible. My laptop is well protected and you'll keep all of your accessories handy like your mouse, cables, printer cables, etc. The shock absorbers at the straps very take the pain off carrying lots of stuff on the backpack. I undoubtedly suggest it to all or any those searching for a good product to stay your laptop and your stuff safe and handy!




being new to laptops, firts, i didnt understand that 17" screens were (at the time) still new and tougher to urge full size BACKPACKS.
I had seen the standard of the swiss gear merchandise and fell in love. the pegasus is sufficiently big for my notebook and plenty of of my books, being a university student. each issue regarding this backpack was well thought out. The materials are durable and rugged, the zippers are huge and wide, and that i understand they'll not disintegrate of malfunction any time soon. the straps and back are thick with cozy padding. I actually have counseled this bag to anybody else within the market (and even those few who weren't, however created the error in commenting on mine).


No comments:

Post a Comment