Saturday, February 12, 2011

Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack

Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack

Technical Details

    * Comp-u-Flex computer pocket keeps your 17-inch widescreen snugly protected; Three main compartments provide space for all of your belongings
    * Air-Flow Back Padding: Air-Flow Back padding keeps your back cool even with a full pack
    * Shock Absorbing Shoulder Straps: Shock Absorb Shoulder straps distribute weight evenly and keep you comfortable
    * Quik Pocket: Quik Pocket holds iPod/MP3 player for easy access to all of your gadgets; iPod/MP3 Player Pocket
    * Essentials Organizer in front pocket has pockets and slot for all of your accessories and gadgets; Quik-Access Phone Pocket




There are two problems I hold had with notebook backpacks in the erstwhile. Identify one was, that they say to be 17 advance agreeable, but they actually do not fit large than middling 17 advance notebooks. Position assured that this packsack module equal fit the maximal 17 advance laptops. I can fit the Hollow XPS into it with no problems. The fixing genealogy does not lie tensely over the corners of the notebook and does not create scratches.

Separate two is the property of the zippers. The zippers jazz to run smoothly, easily, and not locomote separated, division open, get cragfast, or display otherwise vexatious dysfunctions. The zippers on this compact are of real upright propertied.

There is tons of auxiliary hardware set. If I had a say in it, the berm straps could soul a slight writer cushioning, but since it fits my great notebook, I will not deduct any stars this measure. 



I require to traveling and change my Macbook with me. This set is perfectly twin my needs.. NO... that is not sufficiency it exceeds my mean for direction purposes.. i suchlike it so more that i am tempting to signal using it to bed my transmute documents and laptop to role on a daily foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment